Contribute to the concrete research conversation.
Download the Research Need Statement
The Concrete Research Network welcomes suggestions at any time for research needs from the concrete community. Use the form below to send us your suggestion for a concrete research need. The Concrete Research Network is interested in promoting needs which offer broad implementation across the concrete industry and that address one of the following areas of interest
- Application-oriented projects that create new knowledge about the industry, advance the state of the science of the concrete industry or provide tools and resources that can be replicated or adapted by other concrete companies
- Research that will advance an innovative product, component or building system
- Practical research that benefits reinforced concrete design, ready mixed concrete, or precast / prestressed concrete applications
- Improves the quality, efficiency and value of large buildings by advancing innovations in structural components and systems which can be adopted into code requirements
- Improves the performance of building design and construction teams by advancing integration, collaboration, communication, and efficiency through innovative new tools and technologies, and by advancing new means and methods for project team practices
Based on your information, your suggestion will be forwarded to the partner member organization to which the need is most closely aligned. If your suggestion is accepted, it will be posted on the Concrete Research Needs page.
The information you enter on this form will potentially be used to create a Research Need post for the CRN website. An asterisk (*) identifies information that is required for submission.